Friday, February 16, 2007

Orientation

I don't think I can move my luggage single-handedly

My hope is that I will not really have to move it all by myself. It's a risk, admittedly.

Orientation this morning was lovely. I met Rebecca by the elevators at the hotel and we walked over to the Inn of Court's offices together. After going over some things to expect in London, the two of us had lunch with Cindy Dennis, the scholarship coordinator, and David Carey, the American Inns executive director.

Rebecca and I get along swimmingly, and I believe our experience will be even better because we are sharing an apartment and can swap stories when we get home. Rebecca is also in favor of cooking meals at home, at least on occasion, and I think this is a great idea.

Next post will be from London!

No comments: